Thursday 1 March 2012

On Your Marks, Get Set, Blog!


Yes I know it’s ironic. I'm studying Public Relations. Taking a Digital Media module and yet I have never even had a Facebook account! I have never used twitter. I email a lot for work purposes but in my own time, nope. I don't really use apps and apart from iTunes, my smart phone is pretty much wasted and yes this is my first blog. Right so confessions out in the open, expectations of me should now be relatively low. My chances of disappointing you all should be significantly reduced.

Looking forward to learning about this whole new world of communication (well it will be new to me) and seeing all of your good ideas.

For my first blog I have chosen a link for no better reason than I like the video. Obviously Travis Rice is Crazy but how cool is it that this is actually someone’s Job.

2 comments:

  1. You can actually embed YouTube Videos so that people can see them actually in your blogpost. Look for the button marked "share" on YouTube, then one marked "embed".

    You'll see a bit of code which you can copy and then paste into your blog posting.

    ReplyDelete